Container gardens are the perfect way to add color to areas where flowers can’t be planted. We can create container gardens tailored to your specific needs or guide you in selecting your plants and creating your own containers.
Container Garden Service Program
Our container garden service is a program where we can help you select the right plants and the right planters to create a sanctuary in your own backyard. As a result, this service can help you turn your outdoor living space from blah to beautiful.
You can make the most of your consult by including photos, paint samples, favorite colors – anything you feel is important.
We’ll plant your containers for you, or if you prefer, you can plant them yourself in our container gardening potting shed. Either way, we’re here to assist you in creating beautiful container gardens for any season. Many of our customers prefer seasonal changes – your container plantings can be changed for spring, summer, fall and winter. Furthermore, they can be accented to reflect a specific holiday.
This is a fun, creative and collaborative process where we will help you pick the right planters, containers, statuary and other garden accents to create a living space you’ll love to live in!
Give us a call today. We’ll schedule a consultation and together, we’ll come up with a plan to enhance your outdoor living areas.
Call the experts at Bayview today to schedule a consultation – 609-641-0648.
Here are some key tips to follow if you’d like to plant your own containers:
- First of all, select your container according to its location and the type of plants you wish to plant in it.
- Make sure your container has an appropriate drainage hole.
- Place 2″ of small stones, gravel or sand on the bottom of the container for drainage.
- Add potting soil to your container, keeping it 6-8″ from the top.
- Mix Soil Moist into your soil if it doesn’t already contain it.
- Now for the fun part – adding your plants! Be sure to consider location and color combinations. Be creative – it’s OK to mix annuals, perennials, grasses, roses and houseplants.
- Add osmocote or another slow release fertilizer.
- Thoroughly water your container after planting it. On hot sunny days, you may have to water early in the morning and again in late afternoon.
- Use a water soluble fertilizer during the growing season.
- Finally, sit back and enjoy.
If you need further information or assistance, we’re here to help.