We are looking for an experienced and diligent Lawn Maintenance Associate to join our lawn care team. You must be comfortable operating lawn maintenance equipment, such as lawn mowers, trimmers and blowers. You must also understand how to water, fertilize and prune decorative shrubs and plants.
Lawn Maintenance Associate Duties:
- Maintain a clean and safe job site and assist Foreman and Crew Leader in keeping an orderly and stocked trailer
- Always represent the company’s best interest by maintaining the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Mow grass and prune trees and shrubs
- Maintain existing landscape design and ensure plant survival
- Plant new flowers, bushes and decorative shrubs
- Rake fallen leaves and remove debris
- Keep pedestrian areas clean
- Properly store and handle all equipment, tools, sprinklers, etc.
- Work as part of a team and take direction
Lawn Maintenance Associate Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Previous experience in landscaping or grounds keeping a plus
- Must know how to operate lawn maintenance equipment such as lawn mowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers and hedge trimmers
- Able to stand, bend and squat for extended periods and able to lift 40 pounds
- Work in various weather conditions
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
Full and part time positions available