Landscape Maintenance Associate
We are looking for experienced and diligent Landscape Maintenance Associates to join our team. Every employee makes a valuable contribution towards the success of our company. We select high quality individuals who enjoy working outdoors and who take pride in their work. This position is accountable to assist with producing high quality landscapes that fulfill the requirements of both the client and Bayview Garden Nurseries.
- Up to $27.00 per hour. All pay is based on industry experience.
- Full time
- 10 Hour shift
- Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturdays
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with % of Employer Matching
- Employee Discount on Garden Center and Nursery Merchandise
- Pay on Fridays of every week.
- 6 paid holidays
Landscape Maintenance Duties:
- Work with teams of 2 to 4 people
- Maintaining lawns and landscapes for residential and commercial accounts.
- Must Be able to lift 50 pounds to 75 pounds
- Helps yo meet production schedules consistently
- Willing to work outdoors in any hot & cold conditions
- Must be able to be at work by 7:30 am
Landscape Maintenance Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be 18 years old.
- Previous experience in landscaping or grounds keeping a plus.
- Must know how to or be willing to learn how to operate lawn maintenance equipment such as lawn mowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers and hedge trimmers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Capacity to follow directions.
- Attentive and hardworking.
- Physically fit.